Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requesting a key

Comment

• Key Request

Hello, I would like to get a key for the beta. I'm glad to see the continued development by S2 games for the Linux community, I played Savage quite frequently years ago. Recently tried Savage 2 but it was a bit taxing on my laptop, hope this game is not as demanding but I will offer to test on 7800 GTX GO 256mb and Pentium M 2.0GHz system for your low/medium requirements.

Comment

• I've been playing Savage 2 since they released the Linux Client and I would love a beta key to try out their latest game, nothing but love and respect for S2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
          More keys sent out... Note to all who haven't requested yet: as long as there is a Linux user out there who wants beta access but doesn't have it, there is a key for you. As far as I know, and as what's been shown far, I can get as many keys as needed if you are interested in testing it out and run Linux. So there is no need to ask any questions about "still having keys", etc.

And if you need multiple keys for friends/family/whatever, make a separate post for each request, as it's easier to manage them that way.

Lastly, please try to refrain from the one-line requests... Try to add something to the conversation or your thoughts on Linux gaming, S2 Games, whatever. If all else fails, just tell us what your favorite beer is, but please try to contribute to the discussion.
          For those of you that are new here, see above.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• requesting key

Comment

• if you have afree key than i want to test your game ,

Comment

• I'll be in!

I'd like a beta key, please.

I have always bought Linux-native games (the iD ones especially, I am an FPS lover) but also things like World of Goo, just to support the vendors who support Linux. I'll buy this game when it's available.

I'm hopeful that more games will be made available for Linux, but also realistic - Microsoft has a lot of marketing muscle and they have done well to lock vendors into DirectX... even when they shut out 90% of Windows users by making DX10 Vista-only. Amazing.

I love how Microsoft describes DirectX as "cross-platform" - it supports Windows and (kinda) XBox 360. I guess that for a Microsoftie, those are the only platforms that matter...

The progress of OpenGL in the last year, and also OpenCL and other technologies, is encouraging but it's not really meaningful when nVidia is the only company providing driver support. Lucky for me, I'm as much an nVidia fan as an iD one!

Comment

• Key Request

I would love to try this game out. I have been Linux only for a while and can't wait to have a game like this!

Comment

• Howdy.

Remembered playing Savage all those years ago .

Also eager to try this out on my netbook (MSI wind+, so GMA950 gfx lol, this game will rock if it runs on netbooks, i mentioned to my brother that dota/war3 will never die, as war3 runs on netbooks, so everyone will just move to that!), as well as giving it a crack on my dual core GTX260+ powered machine.

Lets see how well ubuntu likes it

Comment

• Request

I'd like to request a key, I loved the first two games they made savage 1 and 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X