Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hojjah View Post
    What is USD?
    United States Dollars

Comment

• If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.

Comment

• I would like to get a beta key so that i can try out this game

Comment

• Originally posted by msund View Post
          If theres any beta keys left i would like to test HoN since a native linux client is godlike compared to wine, would really make it worth buyinh the game in the future just to get rid of windows.
          if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pfanne View Post
            if you use an nvidia card i felt that the windows version played over wine worked better than the native one.
            Thats not really what linux gaming should be about , really hope that they fix it to work just aswell on linux as in windows, or anyway better than running it under wine.

Would be awsome to get a beta key and test this

Comment

• Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kano View Post
                Well usually the default win combinations like alt-tab work with wine and when you play a native linux game then you have got a problem to switch back to the desktop in most cases. Thats really annoying.
                Yes that's one annoying 'feature'. Though this can be solved by running the game on a separate X Server, then you can just switch back to your normal desktop with ctrl+alt+fn.

Comment

• 83hours left of the open beta
                  Those that don't have a key yet!!!

So stop asking if you can't get in in over 3days!!!

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• must be the holidays the daycare system that is the american education system must be closed

soo much stupid on the net in the last 3days..

THAT LINK HAS 42h LEFT ON OPEN REG FOR KEY IDIOTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X