Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta key

Hi - new to your forum, just found your site the other day.

I am interested in a beta key for the precise reason of causing game companies to put effort into the linux market

I mention also that i am running a Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 with Radeon 3100, AMD Turion X2, 3GB Ram

Thanks

Mark

Comment

• hey

since i played dota for few years and i am currently playing league of legends beta i would like to receive a beta key to try this game out and compare so please send me a key to [email protected] thanks

Comment

• still a key left? :P

would like to have one thanks!

Comment

• Linux dota rulezz

hi i would like to please u for the beta key,becouse i love dota and i love linux, and for dota i need windows, and becouse this i like dota for linux.i have plenty of time to test and im very interested in this game and linux too.
          im looking for the day that i can uninstall windows completely and have only linux
          thanks
          email:[email protected]

Comment

• heroes of newerth beta key

wow i love this game. i would like to know how this game performs under linux. please i need to test this game. send me a key in [email protected]. many thanks

Comment

• I'm wondering, how all of you guys could write your email adresses into a public readable forum. Have you never heard about spam(ming)? This thread is a goldmine for all email-adress-spiders.

Comment

• kindly send me a beta key for heroes of newerth. i really need to play this game. many thanks

Comment

• wow what a game. Finaly something nice comes to linux =) One more reason to never go back to windows.

Could I please have a key if you have any remaining?

Comment

• HAI LINUX?????can you send mo just 1 beta key for heroes of newerth????
                    when i first saw it i know it would be a lovely game for me??can you give me one beta key???just send this to my email [email protected] plzzzz

Comment

• I hope you can send me a key too. I want to try this out.

Regards,
                      Raine
                      Pret travaux

Comment

Working...
                      X