Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key please....?

Comment

• i really want to have a beta key,because i want to test my graphic card performance.

Comment

• I'll take a beta key. Unfortunately I can't use this on my Radeon 4850 rig because I'm using the open source ati driver. But I can test this out on some other hardware that isn't as good for gaming.

Should be a good test for xf86-video-intel-2.8 on a GMA X4500HD.

Comment

• i would like to get one of them beta keys

Comment

• Found the beta website

Look what I found

Comment

• I would also love a beta key if one is available. Thank you guys for doing this.

Comment

• I'm looking for a free key, too. I'm not only excited about Linux games, but that there are finally 64 bit binaries.

I'm keen on open source games, too, so I hope that S2 has plans to open source their game at some point...

Comment

• In addition to the request for a key, just so I add something substantive-- I'm really looking forward to this. I am always eager to support companies that release games for Linux, as WINE, while an excellent project, requires far too much jumping through hoops. In fact, I find myself trying games that I normally wouldn't simply because of the novelty of them running on linux. It's good to see someone sense the market opportunity.

Comment

• I spent so many hours (days, weeks? ^^) in the original Funmap DotA, that I have to participate in this Beta! By the way it will be a native game Can you please send me one of your keys?

Comment

• I would like to have key.

Comment

Working...
                      X