Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have one key please?

Although it might take a week or two before I actually get to use my gaming computer again.

S2 Games, you seriously rock with your Linux support! Savage2 is good and this looks even better.

Comment

• The Linux community has certainly come along ways since I first tried Linux with the now ancient Mandrake 8 and Red Hat 7.2 distros.

I've been a huge fan of the Unreal Tournament series in Linux but unfortunately it looks as if Linux support has been canned for UT3.

Heroes of Newerth looks like a great game and if anyone has an extra key, I'd love to give it a try if you want to PM me the key.

Comment

• After being slightly disappointed at the playstyle of savage2 and being an enthusiastic savage: newerth player this latest S2 release is proving to be of great interest to me.

Phoronix has become a daily reader for me since i re introduced linux to my desktop several years ago and with the recent improvements to the environment (wine included) has convinced me i no longer need to dual boot windows on my nvidia based desktop or my ati based laptop.

Id love a chance to give this new S2 game a try and request a your consideration at receiving a beta key.

Comment

• I would like to try the game!

Comment

• I want a key too! =D

Comment

• client key requested

I read phoronix every day and a big fan of Linux. I would very much like to be a part of this history making linux game client. From what I've read it sounds like a lot of thought went into this game. I will definitely support this game by buying a copy of the retail version when it becomes available.

I would like to try the beta with a dual boot Fedora laptop with AMD dual core processor, 3100 graphics and 3G of ram. I'm amazed how well this machine plays most "normal" windows games. If these specs don't work well I can always play it on my desktop computer (HD3870 graphics).

Comment

• Of course, I would love a key too. Being a heavy gamer and linux fan, if there is anything I can do to help remove windows from my water cooled gaming PC, bring it on .

I will buy this game regardless when it is released to support future native linux games.

Comment

• Hello there,

I really be pleased to join the experience if you have enouph keys remaining.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Heroes of Newerth looks like a great game and I would like to help out in my free time. And I have A LOT of it for the next 4 month.

Comment

• if there is any key left i would like to have a key too. i played dota before and i'd like to get to know this new game.
                      it's pretty cool that s2games supports linux!

Comment

Working...
                      X