Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'd like to request a beta key as well. My friend recommended this to me saying it's like DotA except with better graphics. Hope to have a good experience playing. See you guys on the battlefield.

Comment

• Hot damn, three-hundred posts in less than 24 hours!? This must be a new record.

And yeah, I'd like to give the beta a shot, at least.

Comment

• requesting key

Comment

• Me too!

I'd like to get my hands on one of these keys too, please!
          Great work from S2 Games on their game engine supporting so many platforms with graphics 'that' beautiful, great gameplay, tons of characters on screen and running amazingly smooth (as I saw on the videos, have to test by myself yet). If they find market for selling the engine too, just like the guys from Unigine Corp., them we cold see more titles being released with 0-day GNU/Linux support from their licensees. It would be great if you could have an interview with someone from S2 Games Michael, and ask if they intend to release their middleware for third-part developers anytime soon. Although it sure doesn't look as pretty as Unigine, it tackles another game niche where running smoothly with tons of units on-screen is more important than supporting the latest OpenGL extensions and effects, and provide for more creative gameplay.
          I'm now downloading Savage 2 too. This really seems to be a great game engine and very versatile too. The guys at S2 Games are doing a great work and serve as example to the people that say that it's not possible.

Comment

• we'll it looks like i might be able to make time for some testing .

Lots of 1 posters here , you must have your hands full trying to PM them all .

Comment

• Beta Key request

Could I please get a beta key to try Heroes of Newerth on linux. I use linux as my main operating system but .... I have to still keep a windows partition due to the lack of native support for linux with games.

It is about time that games companies woke up to the fact that Linux is becoming the standard for many home users that are sick and tired of Windows and its problems.

Personally I would happily pay for a Linux version of a game rather than a windows version.

Just my 2 cents worth

Thanks

Comment

• I'd be honored to get the beta key. I loved Savage 1 and 2.

Comment

• I would like to receive a key for this game too.

Although this is my first post i have been following phoronix for a while.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

I would also like to attend in testing this game on linux!

So please send me a key

Rene

Comment

• I sure would like to take part in the beta testing! And i've got some ATI, Nvidia and Intel hardware to test it on. Gaming is actually the only reason to keep my windowsbox around... We most definitely need more strategy games and RPGs on linux!
                      Last edited by Hephaestos; 23 July 2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X