Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like a beta key to try this game please!!!

Comment

• Beta Key

Hey I hope it's not to late an was wondering if I could grab a beta key? I am a keen Linux gamer, and although I play some games through wine I prefer to play games natively. I think it's great that a developer is making the effort, and want to show some interest, if only to boost the Linux gaming scene. I am familiar with the style of play and would love to see a game like that running natively.

Cheers

Comment

• Another request for a key

Comment

• Hey there, I've been playing DotA for a while now, and my friends told me about HoN and want me to play with them, so if you have any more beta keys I would greatly appreciate one

Comment

• If it's not too late I wish to have a beta key please.
            Thanks !!

Comment

• Quiero una mi invitacion

Que tal, quiero una invitacion para Heroes of Newerth que tengo que hacer?

Comment

• Hey, huge fan of dota, would love to try out this game. Few of my friends are already on it but i seem to be having trouble finding a key, would love to get my hands on one if you still have more to give away, thanks!

Comment

• request for beta key

It might be a bit late for this, but I'd like to try it out.

I've been a fan of DotA for several years, and from the gameplay videos I am seeing, HoN is very similar. However, the graphics look much better and I like the idea of integrated VoIP. If I could get my hands on one of those keys, it would make my day.

Comment

• Once again..

Well, since it seems that there are still a few keys left, I'd like to once again ask for one(http://phoronix.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=442).
                    I'm still wanting to try capabilities of my 4850 in this system.

Hope it is not too late!

Comment

• Heroes of Newerth

Hey guys, can I jump on the band wagon and get a beta key for Heroes of Newerth, please?

Thanks in advance!

Tarmael

Comment

Working...
                      X