Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have always loved and supported S2Games for supporting Linux with native binaries.

I would like to be included in the beta for HoN, if any openings are still available.

Comment

• Hi ,
      I would like to request a beta key.
      Thanks!

Comment

• I am requesting a beta key please.

More linux games!

Comment

• i'd like a key if you still have any left

Comment

• Hey!

I?d like to request one, too.

Got some experience about testing beta in the past and played Dota/Wc3 for 5 years now.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

• I'd like a beta key

I'm excited to try out this new game for linux. For quite some time I've been disappointed in the fact that developers are not making games to run natively on linux, so this should be a refreshing change and perhaps help to start shifting the views of other game developers.

Thank you!

Comment

• I bought Quake 4 and Quake Wars: Enemy Territory almost entirely because they ran natively on Linux. When I was toying with the idea of a mod, I used UT2004 solely because it worked in Linux (instead of the new HL2). I even played a month or two of EVE because they supposedly had good Linux support (although it's not native--uses wine).

I would love to beta Heroes of Newerth, if I can still get a key.

Comment

• id like to request a beta key also, ive got some experience beta testing and am into several genre's of gaming.

Comment

• Hi,

I would also like to request a beta key. I used to play Dota quite a lot a few years ago and I'm interested to see how this game is. The fact that it runs on linux is even better. Thanks

Comment

• I'll be your best friend

If I can get my hands on one of those invites I've been hearing so much about.

Comment

Working...
                      X