Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is just great! years playing dota and now this, please y really need a beta key to test it, it will be really cool, ty.

Comment

• Beta key

Do anyone have a beta key to spare? that would be grate ^^

Comment

• In case there are any keys left to be handed out, I would be really grateful for one. Willing to test the title on Gentoo x86/x86_64, Intel/NVidia!

Comment

• Also posting here in case there's one left.......

I have been a long-time GNU Linux user & have suffered for as long with the "mostly" non-caring attitude that gaming developers have towards us--I would REALLY like to try a game that at least has the chance of putting Linux gamers on the same planet as Windows gamers......

Comment

• To be honest, I'd head about this game a few times over the last week but I didn't pay much attention until I heard it was not only a dota styled (and modeled) game but also had Linux support. Seeing that now I regret not opting in for the beta and I'm really scrambling in my offtime to find unclaimed keys to cherish. If there are none here then my search continues!

Comment

Hey, i'm a huge fan of RTS games, and it would be an honor to get invited to this beta. please invite to beta

Comment

• Can i get a beta key

I would like to request a beta key for HoN Please!!!!
                Thank you.

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key for HoN Please!!!! It look very cool and same dota. please send to [email protected]

Comment

• I would like a beta key please!

Comment

• I have three invitations. If anyone is interested, send me a private message with your e-mail and I will send you an invitation.

Comment

Working...
                      X