Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an additional key. Thanks.

Comment

• I would like a beta key please

Comment

• Well, then...

Hello, my name is George and I'm a proud owned of simple laptop named Dell Vostro 1510, with Core2 Duo, 2GB RAM and Intel GMA X3100.
        The reason I'm interested it this beta testing is that there is very little good games for Linux, and as you can imagine, even less of those playable on my PC.

Also, most recent games aim for just technical superiority and eye candy, so they don't work with older hardware and their gameplay sucks. I'd like to know, whether this one will be any different.

I imagine this game has little chance of being playable on my machine, so if I'm correct, just disregard my request.

Comment

• beta key

key for me too please

Comment

• Everyone who has requested a key thus far should have them. Keep the requests coming... Just received another batch of 300 keys from S2 Games. If you ask, you shall receive. Let's really see how many Linux gamers we can get on Heroes of Newerth...
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• If possible, could I have an extra key. It would be a great way to force a friend of mine to move to GNU/Linux!
              Last edited by Algol; 22 July 2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Can I get a key? I've done beta in dozens of games before, would like to check this game out.

Comment

• I would love to beta test a native linux game!

Comment

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                    Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
                    I would like to request a beta key, please. Thanks.

Comment

• I would love to beta test this new game. I am always eager to support companies that support Linux and would gladly buy this game when it comes out if it tickles my fancy even in the slightest. Companies need to know that there is indeed a viable market out there for Linux native games. I have relatively high end hardware to test it out on (Phenom II 940, GeForce GTX260-216).

Comment

Working...
                      X