No announcement yet.

NVIDIA Makes Modest Update With 190.xx Linux Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I hadn't even checked those yet. Perhaps it is time again to update Wine its opengl32..

BTW is your name Danny? I remember your nick from somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by Kirurgs View Post
      Please specify kernel and xorg versions... For me it's giving blank screen, 2.6.30.2 + Xorg 1.6.2 (ArchLinux).
      Xorgs range from 1.5.2 to the latest in openSUSE factory (daily build), Kernels range from 2.6.18 to again latest in opensuse Factory (daily build). Seems the issue is isolated to mobile chips and according to AaronP the fix should be out soon to correct it.

Comment

Does this driver update include anaglyph (red/cyan) stereo support? As far as I know, this feature has only been available in the windows drivers so far.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          Xorgs range from 1.5.2 to the latest in openSUSE factory (daily build), Kernels range from 2.6.18 to again latest in opensuse Factory (daily build). Seems the issue is isolated to mobile chips and according to AaronP the fix should be out soon to correct it.
          Yes this will be fixed in the next release, all Mobile GPU's area concerned :

Comment

Has anyone tested this on opensuse 11.1?

Comment

Originally posted by roxroth View Post
              Has anyone tested this on opensuse 11.1?
              Yes that is what the majority of the machines that I installed it to were running.

Comment

Working...
              X