No announcement yet.

945-generation and OpenGL 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this is gl2benchmark. When both are working then OSS drivers are in much better shape.

Comment

Dunno about the 945 generation, but the G45 can run ETQW now, I do believe that's the most demanding game available for Linux at the moment.

ZB still has problems though.

Comment

mh, gl2benchmark just results here in a static colored screen with UI and etqw works, but its SLOW

Comment

It has got 4 tests use cursor left/right or -sceneselect 1 to 4.

Comment

i tried all 4, and i get 4 different colored screens :x

Comment

Hmm, maybe crosscheck with NV/ATI cards.

Comment

i tried it now on a nvidia gforce 7800gtx with the 190.42 driver. the ARB_Vertex_Program Test results in a black screen on intel and nvidia, GLSL fragment shader in a dark blue screen on both, in galaxy i see stars on nvidia, on intel its still blue and the GPU starts to make some highfrequent noise o_O and the lens test seems to work on nvidia, but its slow (5fps), on intel its still blue and it makes some other high frequent noise :x

Comment

I think you did not set the needed environment var to point to the data dir.

OSG_FILE_PATH=/path/to/data ./gl2benchmark

Comment

oh, sorry, you're right
                    well now: in nvidia all 4 works, but it looks like it zoomed in in the upper left cornor and on intel, only the arb vertex test works, GLSL crashs and the last 2 still shows the dark blue screen

Comment

You can use the mouse to move btw. All tests are interactive.

Comment

Working...
                      X