Blender problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender problems

I'm using the .30 kernel with latest dev versions of radeon driver (mesa and all). Everything works nice except Blender which has some issues with the menu items. I get them all blank in the main menu, no text. Is this a known issue?

Originally posted by Almindor View Post
    I'm using the .30 kernel with latest dev versions of radeon driver (mesa and all). Everything works nice except Blender which has some issues with the menu items. I get them all blank in the main menu, no text. Is this a known issue?
    Yes, it has been reported in http://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21774 but there is not much progress on it. With DRI1 I get the black menus, with DRI2 I get no menus at all. I think the DRI2 case is the same on intel.

Comment

According to the bug link you posted this has been fixed. I read all the comments but am unsure in which part was the bug..

What do I need from trunk to get this fixed? The xorg driver, the libdrm or mesa? I really want to get back to blending

Comment

Originally posted by Almindor View Post
        According to the bug link you posted this has been fixed. I read all the comments but am unsure in which part was the bug..

What do I need from trunk to get this fixed? The xorg driver, the libdrm or mesa? I really want to get back to blending
        The fix is in mesa trunk. Not sure if it got fixed in 7.5 branch, or if the fix was even identified.

Comment

Working...
        X