No announcement yet.

Thank You S2Games!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god... this game looks awesome and plays even better. Guys at s2games rock ;-)

Comment

Linux Games have a number of beta keys to give away for HoN.

Comment

I'm in beta, too. The NDA has lifted a bit, you are allowed to talk but can't post screenshots or videos.

The game is awesome, especially if you love DotA, you will love Heroes of Newerth The Linux port is great, it has 64-bit support, multicore support, RandR support and a lot more. The graphics are fantastic, definitly one of the best looking games for Linux.

Comment

Well they have their 10,000 fans on Facebook and will be sending out the invites in about 12 hours time. They stated that if you become a fan before the invites get sent out, you will still get an invite.

Comment

Don't forget to check out Savage2 as well, or tune in to http://justin.tv/savage2 at 2pm eastern and have a look for yourself.

Comment

Learned from this game from here.

The game is amazing. Runs like a charm here (64Bit, ATI HD4850).
              The graphics are amazing, the spell effects are indeed one of the best I've seen recently.

Lots of my friends are trying to get beta keys too.

Go Go S2!

Comment

I have been in the beta test for a couple of days now and I can assure you it is really amazing. I haven't played much DotA and just a few matches in Demigod, but HoN is more fun! Even in beta!

btw. I give away two invites to the first members pm-ing me.

Comment

I've been playing this pretty much since Julius invited me (thanks again!) and also invited some friends in. I didn't play DotA much but enough to realize that this game is in many aspects very much identical. That's not a bad thing though, it's a great game.
                  But I guess it'll be very hard to get into for someone who never played DotA.

Comment

This game is awesome, and runs very good with fglrx. Its really funny, but hard when I haven't played DOTA before.

Comment

Please send me the key to the Heroes of Nerwerth.

Comment

Working...
                      X