Thread: Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 "Sandtorg" Beta 2

Default Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 "Sandtorg" Beta 2

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 "Sandtorg" Beta 2

Almost a month after the release of Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 Beta 1, the second beta release for Sandtorg is now available. With being less than a month away from the final release of Phoronix Test Suite 2.0, this second beta serves largely to address bugs and other outstanding issues, but there are also a few new additions too. Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 Beta 2 has improvements to its GTK2 GUI, new Phoronix Global improvements, the introduction of a OverrideTestOptions XML tag for test suites, support for TOTAL_LOOP_TIME and TOTAL_LOOP_COUNT environmental variables, and two new commands...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM2OQ

"We are also ready to issue a technology preview of our PTS Linux Live distribution as soon as we find some hosting mirrors. If you are able to give us a hand, please let us know in the forums or contact us."

What about releasing it through torrent (at least until you don't find another solution)?

Quote Originally Posted by bulletxt View Post
    What about releasing it through torrent (at least until you don't find another solution)?
    I would much rather prefer an HTTP/FTP mirror. Even for seeding a torrent my business Internet connection would not be sufficient.

You could try http://sourceforge.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    I don't think he could do that. You must have a project on sourceforge to release packages and I personally don't think a linux distribution can be considered a software project (well it can but I think you got the point).

Yeah, sadly, I don't think SourceForge would work for that.

Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 Beta 2 is now found in Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic.

There are Linux distros on sf. Just try not give up before trying.