Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll for games on Svartarf's porting wishlist

There is a poll here:

of the games on Svartalf's wishlist that are "Being looked into" to see which titles are most popular.

This was originally posted here but I've created a new thread to increase visibility.
    Last edited by rah_; 01 June 2009, 08:11 AM. Reason: Corrected Svartalf's nick

Originally posted by rah_ View Post
    There is a poll here:

of the games on Svartalf's wishlist that are "Being looked into" to see which titles are most popular.

This was originally posted here but I've created a new thread to increase visibility.
    Heh... Go for it.

However, I can tell everyone up-front that the hot one (CivIV) is going to require a real business behind me (Not LGP- at least I can't commit Michael Simms' resources like that...) and some cash (Low to Mid-5-figures...) based on the discussions already had with them. They want a serious business plan with a reasonably proven team. If there's the plan, the team, and the CASH, they're amenable to discussing the prospects and hammering out a deal on it. It was on the looking into list because someone got a smidge of a foot-in-the-door over there at 2K and conversations had begun- plus I'd find it a wonderful timesink and a source of something to unwind with.

If we could orchestrate something along the lines of a porting team that could have a few solid ports behind them, we could possibly pass the hat on that one and maybe get it.

Comment

Working...
    X