• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting game.

Like a pimped out starcrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by geamandura View Post
      Great news, it seems they are receptive. I launched the proposition to collaborate with LGP, in an email to Vertex4. Roman, the CEO, answered saying he's interested and he asks more details. Svartalf, will you take over? I'll send the details in a PM.
      That game looks well thought out, fun and beautiful. It seems to have a believable world which is important to me.

My one problem with their website is that the trailer is hosted on a 3rd party site and every download link 404's and flash is not an option for me.

I would preorder, payment upfront, a Linux version of this one. That is how cool that game looks and how much I desire it on my Foresight desktop.

Comment

• great stuff that game looks real nice, gotta love rts!
        and indie studios!

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidNielsen View Post
          I would preorder, payment upfront, a Linux version of this one. That is how cool that game looks and how much I desire it
          Me too!

Roman, the CEO of Vertex4, answered again. He'll wait for Svartalf to get in contact and he politely said my contact-establishing effort is appreciated. That made me feel warm and I just started liking this company

Let's see what Svartalf thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by geamandura View Post
            he politely said my contact-establishing effort is appreciated. That made me feel warm and I just started liking this company
            doesnt it feel good to do something good? If we all pitched in a few dollars to help facilitate the development of games on our platform to begin with. We would not be in this predicament.

Comment

• you should always help where possible!

i myself have been making a considerable push in the paradox forums for our(hopefully) EU-engine ports/conversions over there...
              and i believe we might actually make it this time around.

maybe even whole EU3 ports, if Svartalf can explain that a mac port is nearly a linux port.(and they listen/understand of course)

always do that guys, GET THAT BUNNY!

or something like that,

cheers

Comment

• Osmos

I think that Osmos is a good bet. They actually want to port it, onto other platforms, but I think that they probably lacks manpower for now.

RBEU #1000000000 - Registered Bad English User

Comment

• igf winner. its a good call.

Comment

• Originally posted by sobkas View Post
                    I think that Osmos is a good bet. They actually want to port it, onto other platforms, but I think that they probably lacks manpower for now.

http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq/#plat_release
                    ^ I will second this. Also, it may be worth looking into is a game called "The Void"(1) by Ice-pick Lodge(2). Also, their earlier game "Pathologic"(3) may be of some interest.

(1) http://www.tension-game.com/index_en.php
                    (2) http://ice-pick.com/index_eng.htm
                    (3) http://www.pathologic-game.com/eng_index.htm

But, seeing as it's Atari I suppose it's a lost cause...

Comment

• Age of Decadence is a rather promising RPG which uses the Torque Game Engine and has neat graphics. It is a true RPG, not a hack n slash one and while its creators are rather friendly towards Linux, a Linux port has not been confirmed yet. They say, actually, that they will try to make it possible and find someone to port it. Ofcourse this means that Linux port will come (much?) later than windows and possibly till then, the users will play it with wine etc etc...
                      I believe such games could be more profitable than older ports and hell if LGP could make the port and release it simultaneously with the windows version and arrange an agreement to even sell it in plastic instead of the just digital download of the windows port, well that would be an extreme advtantage!

Age of Decadence

Comment

Working...
                      X