Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tdr2k View Post
    Hi there sabby.
    I would like to suggest a small change for your tool.
    I'm using it now with autostart and "Reload OverDrive settings on startup" to get the frequencies set automatically at startup.
    However it would be nice if the program would start already minimized to the panel without the need to close the window after every startup.
    Its just a small change and if you could add it in your next release that would be nice.
    Thanks again.
    Yes will try to add it next time, I have more free time nowadays but was waiting for the new PowerTune for the 6xxx series feature to show up in the SDK and add that at the same time...

Comment

• OK thanks. Will wait till then.

Comment

• Hi there,
        I was just wondering if you had the source. (Easier to create a .deb)

Thank you !

Comment

• Originally posted by sabby View Post
          The maximum value is taken from the API which I believe takes it from the card's bios. What does aticonfig report as the max value that can be set at? Did you mean that 775 was the max stable value you could reach on linux or just the max value the app will let you set?
          What he means is that ATI Overdrive says that the card can't be overclocked to more than 775 MHz. However, if you use MSI Afterburner under Windows you can bypass this limit by setting EnableUnofficialOverclocking = 1 in the cfg file and then set the MHz to whatever you like. It would be really nice if this was possible under Linux as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dudumomo View Post
            Hi there,
            I was just wondering if you had the source. (Easier to create a .deb)

Thank you !
            As I was saying earlier in the thread I would make the source public when the ADL SDK license is changed to allow it. I believe it is a change that is already underway.

Comment

Working...
            X