• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
    if it gets ported
    Why???

Any news on the client version?

Comment

Hmm, somebody is waiting for UT3 patiently, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA .

Comment

Damn, it must be an awesome game..

Comment

I'd hate to see how he would react to playing the GAME (which I just lost)

Comment

Originally posted by hax0r View Post
            Hmm, somebody is waiting for UT3 patiently, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA .
            In case somethings things that this is common for German gamers.

This guy is well known over here because of several fun videos he made, mostly not computer related. This is just one of them, it's not "real".

Comment

lol, just occurred to me that M$ contributed to kernel code before UT3 for linux was released.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                lol, just occurred to me that M$ contributed to kernel code before UT3 for linux was released.
                The only thing that could top that is a AAA linux exclusive title.

(And then DNF is released tomorrow as a linux exclusive )

Comment

i dont see why epic would even do it now. The PR was so bad few die hards would buy it anyways.

Comment

there are too little servers to play it properly, will probably see a boost of servers once the linux client get released

Comment

• I actually played UT3 for the first time yesterday, on a friend's PS3. Figured I had to try what was soo amazing. Nothing, really, don't feel bad for not getting the game :P

Comment

Working...
                      X