Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform Independent Test suite

Dear all
    I am looking for a platfort independent test suite to measure difference system performance in Ubuntu 9.04 with Windows Seven.
    I found that Phoronix test suite dedicated to unix based platforms, are there any way to carefully port this toolchain to windows ?
    if not , what is your suggestion for measuring the perfomance in windows and linux in the fairly situation.

Thanks

There is no support for the Phoronix Test Suite at this time under the Windows operating system. I could port it to Windows, but it would require some work and I would likely be unwilling to do that unless that work receives the backing of a major corporation.

Michael
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      There is no support for the Phoronix Test Suite at this time under the Windows operating system. I could port it to Windows, but it would require some work and I would likely be unwilling to do that unless that work receives the backing of a major corporation.

Michael
      Not to mention alot of the benches are not cross-platform as well. It would be a fairly downsized suite.

Comment

Working...
      X