No announcement yet.

LGP Prepares For Massive 24-Hour Linux Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought Coldwar and Sacred Gold, these prices make it a lot easier to justify getting lgp titles (for me anyway) since their game catalog is a bit ordinary imo.

Comment

Too bad I don't have a credit card -- I had two games in my basket: Sacred and Majesty, now I can't buy them

Comment

Originally posted by leidola View Post
        Too bad I don't have a credit card -- I had two games in my basket: Sacred and Majesty, now I can't buy them
        Same here, but Sacred Gold and X3 Reunion

Really what's up with that bad online shop anyways?

Comment

I also was just confronted with credit card beeing the only payment-option.
          I did a little search and it seems paypal used to offer some kind of virtual creditcard. But I can't find anything about this on the paypal-site?
          I also found some other virtual creditcard-offers, but all would require more than one day to recieve payments.

Comment

Aww, it doesn't seem like you can pre-order games with this new price? The page for Shadowgrounds Survivor does say the "recommended price" is ?9.00, but none of the resellers I checked had it for that price.

Comment

Great offer, was the reason for me to order "Sacred: Gold" even though I already own the Windows version of Sacred without addon. No idea when I will have another chance to order this game for ~14€ including shipping.

No idea if I will be playing the game much, but at least I have supported LGP this way a little. (Though Sacred was really a fun game, can recommend it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Julius View Post
                Same here, but Sacred Gold and X3 Reunion

Really what's up with that bad online shop anyways?

I griped about their current business model a while back and got told "well almost everybody has a credit card". I said it once and I'll say it again, lack of availability is one of the biggest hurdles LGP and kin face. They need a delivery system that is easily accessible to all.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                  I griped about their current business model a while back and got told "well almost everybody has a credit card". I said it once and I'll say it again, lack of availability is one of the biggest hurdles LGP and kin face. They need a delivery system that is easily accessible to all.
                  Neither do I have a card, Had to use the misses card. Wish I'd had waited a to buy X3 now though.

Problem I've got is the lack of returning mails/support tickets!

Comment

Darn, I had no idea they only accept credit card payments... I guess it's a no go for Jets n' Guns

Comment

Especially if the credit card transaction fees then suddenly turn out to be higher than the game itself ( for example 9 game and 10 fee... f*** ).

Comment

Working...
                      X