qgears failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apt-cache show libqt4-dev|grep Recomm
    Recommends: libqt4-opengl-dev (= 4.4.3-1)

Thats only a recommends, that does not install on a system which is configured NOT to install recommends by default. The U default has nothing to do with a correct depend.

xorg-dev could install libxrander-dev, but it was not installed as depend - and does not seem to be needed.

Comment

Fixed in Git.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

hi there
        I met below error when start running the qgears2 subitem OpenGL->Gears without a result comes out and return.

"PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 192771641 bytes) in /usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/library/pts-includes-run.php on line 624"

any clue to help me to solve this?

(*Note) bellow are the php relatives packages that I have installed before the test.
        //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        The following NEW packages are going to be installed:
        libedit php-cli php-common

3 new packages to install.
        Overall download size: 3.2 MiB. After the operation, additional 9.4 MiB will be used.
        Continue? [y/n/?] (y): y
        Retrieving package libedit-3.0_snap20090923-3.16.i586 (1/3), 82.0 KiB (166.0 KiB unpacked)
        Retrieving: libedit-3.0_snap20090923-3.16.i586.rpm [done]
        Retrieving package php-common-5.3.1-1.i586 (2/3), 590.0 KiB (2.9 MiB unpacked)
        Retrieving: php-common-5.3.1-1.i586.rpm [done]
        Retrieving package php-cli-5.3.1-1.i586 (3/3), 2.5 MiB (6.3 MiB unpacked)
        Retrieving: php-cli-5.3.1-1.i586.rpm [done]
        Installing: libedit-3.0_snap20090923-3.16 [done]
        Additional rpm output:
        /sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libQFileSelector.so.1 is not a symbolic link

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libaTouchService.so.1 is not a symbolic link

Installing: php-common-5.3.1-1 [done]
        Installing: php-cli-5.3.1-1 [done]
        //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BRs
        Maceo

Comment

Working...
        X