Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single page view as permanent option

Hi,

I think it would be very useful to have the option to set the single page view mode as the default viewing mode. Stored permanently somewhere, a cookie or something, dunno

I thought I read somewhere that I would be able to configure this somewhere in my forum profile, but I must have dreamt that I always want the single page view, so much better! without having to click each time

thanks
    matthias

Seconded

I know it's all to do with ad revenue, but i'm quite over having to load 8 pages. I came along to read the "ion Breeze" article. But, you know what. I can't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenaaus View Post
      I know it's all to do with ad revenue, but i'm quite over having to load 8 pages. I came along to read the "ion Breeze" article. But, you know what. I can't be bothered.
      Then you subscribe to Phoronix Premium if you want the ability to view it on a single page.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

stevenaaus: I am a bit confused, but thanks for bumping my request as a subscriber I already have the single page option, but I'd like it to be the default view mode.

I have to admit though that it would not be my number one feature request. That would be a subscriber's rss feed without ads and when you click through to the full page, that I don't have to go the forum first and return to the news page to see it without ads

I've read about the authenticated rss feed being considered.. any news on that , Michael?

Comment

Working...
        X