Hurray for Michael and phoronix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray for Michael and phoronix

I would like to say thank you to Michael for all his effort in putting this forum / news site together.

I really appreciate a good news site like this, summing up especially on Ati open and proprietary drivers. I have spent hours in here reading all Michaels articles and enjoyed it every time. Not to mention the ability to have contact with an Ati employee, the so called Bridgman :-). Thats great! And I know everyone else think that too (else they wouldn't be here).

So thank you Michael, and I hope this site will last for a long time. I dare to say I am addicted to your articles and this great forum. You will see me often in here pushing F5, waiting for yet another well written article. I hope everyone skulking this forum would say a thank you too. You deserve it :-)

-----------
    Last edited by tball; 12 March 2009, 04:33 PM.

Lol. Maybe Michael should move this to site discussion :P

Comment

Maybe this was needed after recent article bashing that I could not understand to be honest. But yeah, Phoronix usually is the first site that I visit when I get online, whether I am at home or in school.

And bridg(e)man is such a fitting name. He is the bridge between the community and AMD

Comment

Thanks guys.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
          I would like to say thank you to Michael for all his effort in putting this forum / news site together.
          Seconded. Phoronix really is a great resource for *nix enthusiasts.

Comment

Thank you indeed Michael!

Btw, what the h*** means "phoronix"?

Comment

Dear Michael and the whole Phoronix Team,

Comment

Yeah, thanks michael and your team!

...and sorry that i complain so often about the flash videos btw ...

Comment

Working...
                X