Sacred Gold is now, well, gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Gold is now, well, gold

Today Sacred Gold have become truly gold.

Originally posted by http://blog.linuxgamepublishing.com/2009/03/06/sacred-gold-is-now-well-gold/
    It took a little longer than we had expected, but we can finally announce that Sacred Gold has been sent to the production company, and we expect it to be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.
    It took a little longer than we had expected, but we can finally announce that Sacred Gold has been sent to the production company, and we expect it to be ready

More about this game you can find here:
    Linux Game Publishing - Producing commercial games for Linux
    RBEU #1000000000 - Registered Bad English User

Yeah, I thought I detected a little recursion in that headline.
    Sacred Gold has gone Gold gone Gold gone Gold has Sacred gone.

Comment

Heh... That means I need to BUY it... (No, I don't get freebies unless I touched it in some way... )

Comment

Wow, I'd think they'd give you at least a 10% discount if you work there.

... or are you contracted?

Sad to say I don't really know what your job description is.
        Last edited by me262; 06 March 2009, 09:29 PM. Reason: Maybe 20 was a little too dreamy of me.

Comment

Originally posted by me262 View Post
          Wow, I'd think they'd give you at least a 10% discount if you work there.

... or are you contracted?

Sad to say I don't really know what your job description is.
          Contract consultant... I'm sure I'd get a discount if I asked nicely enough, but it's counterproductive if you think a little bit about it- amongst other things, he's owing the royalties for any unit that I'm not on the hook for maintenance for.

Comment

No demo for this one? I'd like to try it to see how it runs on my ATI card before spending any money.

Comment

Working...
            X