Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icybox 4220

hi

i have just bought one of these nas drives, and it is quite neat and silent running i have two 500gb hitachi drives, it works ok but i dont understand it all, i wanted a drive so that i could have it connect to the network, and it would be a server so i could test my web pages localy, also i wanted to store and run my data from this drive, and have the facilty to to run RAID, i installed the wamp2 server, but i cannot get the apache server to start, can some one please tell me what i am doing wrong.

thanks
    robin

Originally posted by menorcarob View Post
    hi

i have just bought one of these nas drives, and it is quite neat and silent running i have two 500gb hitachi drives, it works ok but i dont understand it all, i wanted a drive so that i could have it connect to the network, and it would be a server so i could test my web pages localy, also i wanted to store and run my data from this drive, and have the facilty to to run RAID, i installed the wamp2 server, but i cannot get the apache server to start, can some one please tell me what i am doing wrong.

thanks
    robin
    wamp2? Might want to ask in a windows oriented site. At least ask @ the wamp2 forums.

Comment

thanks

thanks deanjo i have asked there as well

Comment

Working...
      X