graphics card help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics card help needed

My nine year old brother is desperate to play Lego Bionicle Heroes but our elderly P.C just isn't up to it. Error message says the graphics card needs to support pixel shaders 1.1.
    Can't afford an expensive graphics card or new P.C. Can anyone suggest a really cheap card that is compatible with our machine and will run the game?
    The only technical deatail I have about the machine is AGP 66/133Mz, VGA. and we have Windows XP.
    The game gives min requirements as "DirectX 9.0c compatible cards with 64MB ram, supporting vertex shader 1.1 and pixel shaders 1.1."
    I know little about computers (as I'm sure you can tell) so any help would be gratefully received!

For the type of use you're looking for this is the best card I could find for the price for you, its a nVidia Geforce 6200, its not one of the ones with shared ram either, so it won't be eating your system ram. Its 50$. It should definitely be enough power for your game.

Buy BFG Tech GeForce 6200 128MB DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card BFGR6200OC with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

Working...
    X