Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to run benchmark iozone on RAID partition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to run benchmark iozone on RAID partition?

Hi:
    I am new to this software suite which is very nicely built and easily used. But I have a question is how to run iozone test on my RAID partition. I have a 150GB OS drive and 2x4TB RAID 5 partition on a 3ware controller. I am running CentOS 5.2, the RAID is mounted ext3 in /raid1 and /raid2 dir. The OS fs is also ext3. Each time, I run benchmark iozone, the PTS only detects my system only 150GB. I like to know if I can specify to run iozone to test my 2X4TB RAID partition. Thank you.

No one? Any one there?

Comment

Sorry, I had been out of town. At this time there is no easy way to specify the RAID option, but it's coming soon. In the mean time you would need to adjust your directory as specified in ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml to reflect an installed-tests/ directory on the RAID setup.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Sorry, I had been out of town. At this time there is no easy way to specify the RAID option, but it's coming soon. In the mean time you would need to adjust your directory as specified in ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml to reflect an installed-tests/ directory on the RAID setup.
        Hi:
        I change the enviroment working dir in user-config.xml to my riad and it seems working. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X