Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope

DDR800 makes no sense because it will run @750 Mhz I think
    Founded in 1997, DEVShed is the perfect place for web developers to learn, share their work, and build upon the ideas of others.

and
    We compare all popular DDR2 and DDR3 speeds on both a fast Core 2 Duo and an older Pentium 4 single core. The big question is a simple one: what memory speed do you really need?

-> does not make sense

Comment

the tomshardware test is completly meaningless for you because they tested core2 and pentium4.

edit:
      I have a 6000+, 4gb ram, 3 harddisks, a770crossfire board and until monday a liberty 500. Energy consumption was between 106 (kde desktop) 160 (vt) and 300 (ut2004) watt. So my new is a be quiet straight power 450.
      400 is a bit low - several 'calculators' put me around or above 400W. And if you plan to buy a new card, I wouldn't go below 400W either. 350W is not the 'real' output of your psu. It is just a marketing number. You have always calculate with a bit of headroom. 400W could be fine, with 450 you are on the save side.
      Last edited by energyman; 07 January 2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
        A while back we kicked off two initiatives - improving consumer support in the fglrx driver, and supporting open source driver development again. At the time, everyone thought ATI sucked and Intel/NVidia were wonderful.

Now apparently we all suck.

That is not what I was trying to accomplish
        Well, one out of two ain't bad.

Comment

Working...
        X