openSUSE 11.1 final download link.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• openSUSE 11.1 final download link.

Even though it's still 5 days away from being officially released some mirrors already have it. (Well actually all do but public access won't be turned on to that directory until the 18th).

Here is a mirror that has the final ready to download. Enjoy.

ftp://ftp.rediris.es/pub/mirror/open...tion/11.1/iso/

Wow, like jeffro-tull said in the other thread, this is the best news of the day / week! Thank you very much for the link deanjo!

Comment

Hmmm, maybe they're on to us?

Trying to download the DVD, and it crapped out on me. Trying to open the link again said permission was denied while trying to open the directory.

...ah well.

Comment

Yeah, same problem here now
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Looks like they put a cork in the leak. I was fortunate enough to jump on it early enough to grab it.

Comment

Noo!, that is so bad! I was waiting to the night to download it, because I have at day a download limit (satellite connexion).

Why when microsoft or such company releases a new windows the get filtered and are in a p2p network, but with a open os that almost never happens.

This is the end of the world, we have to wait to the 18.

Witch version do you have deanjo? openSUSE-11.1-KDE4-LiveCD-i686.iso ? If so, would you like to share it in megaupload or torrent or any kind of share service?

Comment

Heh. This is why you should just install Factory a week before the release, then just change the repo paths, and zypper dup

(Though GDM(seems different?) reports 11.2 Alpha 0)

Comment

Originally posted by KDesk View Post
                Noo!, that is so bad! I was waiting to the night to download it, because I have at day a download limit (satellite connexion).

Why when microsoft or such company releases a new windows the get filtered and are in a p2p network, but with a open os that almost never happens.

This is the end of the world, we have to wait to the 18.

Witch version do you have deanjo? openSUSE-11.1-KDE4-LiveCD-i686.iso ? If so, would you like to share it in megaupload or torrent or any kind of share service?
                Heh, I've got it ALL (even though I haven't ran 32-bit for half a decade now), ISO's, Full OSS and Non-OSS repos, Packman.

Linux tracker managed to get the final of what you are looking for it's a pretty healthy torrent right now:

http://linuxtracker.org/download.php...LiveCD.torrent

Comment

Wow deanjo, thank you very much for the torrent! Downloading right now...
                  Also I didn't know linuxtracker.org...

Hehe, I see you have everything downloaded Are you making a mirror for the repos?

Comment

Working...
                  X