Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooler Master ATCS 840 EATX

Phoronix: Cooler Master ATCS 840 EATX

Earlier this year we had looked at the Cooler Master CSX Gargoyle chassis, which was a limited-edition custom-painted chassis that came from their Customize Style Experience (CSX) group. With the CSX Gargoyle selling for over $1,000 USD, it's not economical for most computer enthusiasts or gamers. However, if you are looking for another well-designed Cooler Master chassis that will not set you back nearly as much, there is their new ATCS 840 EATX chassis. The ATCS 840 only costs about $250, but it provides a plethora of room and features.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You're meant to take the packing out of the case before taking photos of the insides.

Comment

One useful feature you forgot to mention is the large hole in the motherboard tray in this photo:-

This is located where the CPU socket sits on a more standard motherboard than your test rig, and allows the fitting/changing of the CPU heatsink without removing the motherboard from the tray.
      Last edited by IanW; 09 December 2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IanW View Post
        One useful feature you forgot to mention is the large hole in the motherboard tray in this photo:-

This is located where the CPU socket sits on a more standard motherboard than your test rig, and allows the fitting/changing of the CPU heatsink without removing the motherboard from the tray.
        I think I mentioned it in the article.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

So you did. My bad, I missed it. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X