Edit buttom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit buttom

The more i re-read my old posts, the more i feel the need for edit button to have no time limit on posts, or alternatively, there could be a special editing scheme for older posts. You are given say 2 or 3 'chances' to edit old posts per month, and they can't acrue past one month's value.

That would be pretty awesome, but I don't know how feasable that would be... Either way, just throwing up ideas.

--Scott

Originally posted by Scott
    The more i re-read my old posts, the more i feel the need for edit button to have no time limit on posts, or alternatively, there could be a special editing scheme for older posts. You are given say 2 or 3 'chances' to edit old posts per month, and they can't acrue past one month's value.

That would be pretty awesome, but I don't know how feasable that would be... Either way, just throwing up ideas.

--Scott
    We'll definitely take a look at it, although I believe I do see an "edit" button when I make posts... Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Sorry about the misunderstanding, there is an edit button, but I'd think it would be more useful if it wasn't timed.

--Scott

Comment

Working...
      X