Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Okay, got the time to do this one.

I ran that script and it told me to copy sysconf to /etc/yukon/system/ or $HOME/.yukon/system/.

I have NO such folders on my system so I made the folders and copied it.

This is what I get now.

I'll try and see if it works.

EDIT: Nope. Doesn't work. No such luck.
    i have yukon installed system wide, not /usr/local

do you have?
    a file: /etc/yukon/system/x86 containing the text: LDPATH="/usr/lib32/yukon" ( or /usr/lib/yukon for 32bit only systems )

a file: $HOME/.yukon/conf ( i gave you one in the archive )

running yukon spits out any error?
    running yukon <some-application> spits out any error?

using my conf file, after the application has loaded you press F11, wait about 10 seconds, and press F11 again, exit the application, check out the output folder ( configured in the $HOME/.yukon/conf file )
    Last edited by Licaon; 07 December 2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

oh, also you need to reinstall Yukon each time you reinstall the nVidia closed video drivers, as some libGL.so links get nuked ( can't speak about ATI )

Comment

I have not changed my nVidia driver since installing Ubuntu, so it's not the driver.

I do not have /etc/yukon folder. I also do not have the conf file. I copied yours on my .yukon folder.

I have my yukon install on a custom folder:

~/app/installed/yukon

when I add:
        ~/app/installed/yukon/lib on ldconfig path, my X goes haywire. I am unable to launch apps (not even using Yukon launcher) as they seg fault. I suspect it's something to do with libGL.

I would theorize that somehow it didn't go through yukon's libraries.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
          I have not changed my nVidia driver since installing Ubuntu, so it's not the driver.

I do not have /etc/yukon folder. I also do not have the conf file. I copied yours on my .yukon folder.

I have my yukon install on a custom folder:

~/app/installed/yukon

when I add:
          ~/app/installed/yukon/lib on ldconfig path, my X goes haywire. I am unable to launch apps (not even using Yukon launcher) as they seg fault. I suspect it's something to do with libGL.

I would theorize that somehow it didn't go through yukon's libraries.
          do try to install it in /usr/bin and /usr/lib/
          /etc/yukon/system/x86 contains the path to the library, so maybe this can be it

the easiest way to test is to use my config files and install it by default ( /usr/lib /usr/bin )
          get it working first, move it where you want later
          Last edited by Licaon; 08 December 2008, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X