On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Ep 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Ep 2

Finally Episode 2 was released this morning.

All information and even a demo can be found here:

http://playgreenhouse.com/game/HOTHG-000001-02/

I tested the demo and had no issues and it was really funny so far.

Compared to Ep1 graphics seem to be improved and some new features like different difficulty settings have been added. Last but not least.. check it's price

If you liked the first part, you may like this one too.

so give it a try..

Absolutely awesome game. I already can't wait for the next episode

Comment

That makes sense. They ported the game to PS3 right before the EP2 PC release...

Comment

Only just had time to get a couple hours into it and for the price it's a bargin! (if you like PA of course...)

Comment

Now that Fedora 9 has fglrx again (RPMFusion), I was able to finally try out the demos.

I really, really want to support any companies that put out Linux ports, as well.

However, after playing the game I found the mouse movement to be so terribly slow that I had a hard time even meeting up with Gabe and Tycho.

I'm a huge fan of the comic and wish they would just add a mouse-speed option. If they did I'd snatch up both eps in one go.

Comment

well, be sure to leave a comment in their forums or mail greenhouse directly about this .. they just released a new version of ep2 (r2) which fixes some bugs, so mayby there is a r3 soon with your issue resolved

Comment

Working...
            X