No announcement yet.

CodeWeavers Giving Away CrossOver Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The current downloads are for the full unblocked releases of their software.

So, you don't need to register. Although I'd like to know that my registration indeed is valid.

Comment

Seems the CodeWeavers site's still not working...oh well...

Comment

Will Phoronix be doing a WINE to Crossover comparison? I'd be curious to see the extra features and performance differences.

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
          Will Phoronix be doing a WINE to Crossover comparison? I'd be curious to see the extra features and performance differences.
          Once the Phoronix Test Suite has WINE-driven tests.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I got a serial via email today, but when I plugged it into the site, it said it was for Mac versions. A boo boo?

Edit: I checked Crossover's forums and it seems everyone that hit the button twice or tried for both types got Mac serials, and a lot of folks who just hit the Linux button got Mac serials by mistake as well.
            Last edited by Forge; 01 November 2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forge View Post
              I got a serial via email today, but when I plugged it into the site, it said it was for Mac versions. A boo boo?

Edit: I checked Crossover's forums and it seems everyone that hit the button twice or tried for both types got Mac serials, and a lot of folks who just hit the Linux button got Mac serials by mistake as well.
              Just to let you know, I'm also a victim of that as well. I sure hope Codeweavers addresses your problem.

Comment

Why did i not read phoronix yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Macint View Post
                  Why did i not read phoronix yesterday?
                  Why would you want to read it yesterday? The giveaway was "Lame Duck" because it was George W Bushes last year in office. That's not now.

I actually renewed my subscriptions yesterday, for an additional 2 years each.

Comment

Working...
                  X