Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Heh, digg brings another site to it's knees

I don't understand their promo though because I tried registering a trial copy and they said it expired. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post

I don't understand their promo though because I tried registering a trial copy and they said it expired. Oops.
      It worked here, grabbed the trial after creating the account, installed it, and then entered my email address and the password they gave me for the account.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
        It worked here, grabbed the trial after creating the account, installed it, and then entered my email address and the password they gave me for the account.
        I did the same thing except I changed my password and used my new password accordingly, which crossover did you use?

EDIT:
        This is weird. I tried it again. I ran cxregister and it went to down.codeweavers.com (I saw a quick flash of that url), and then it said, registered! :S

What the hell.

More update:
        Hehe... now it won't run at all.
        Last edited by niniendowarrior; 28 October 2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

The code you get is good for 48 hrs...so gotta keep trying

Comment

I'm not exactly pissed that it's not working as expected. Nothing ever does. I did everything they asked and I have access to that new Codeweavers account and I entered the key when they asked for it. Doesn't work. Hehe. Fun while it lasted.

Comment

Oh MAN, is their site ever Dug/Slashdotted (Seems both crowds are hammering the site now... ).

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                Oh MAN, is their site ever Dug/Slashdotted (Seems both crowds are hammering the site now... ).
                Hehe. In retrospect, they weren't really prepared for the bombardment they were about to receive. Their site really got dugg to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
                  Hehe. In retrospect, they weren't really prepared for the bombardment they were about to receive. Their site really got dugg to the ground.
                  Amazing the power of the word "free". Especially when used as "free as in beer"

Comment

Can someone explain me what is this .sh file i download?

Comment

Originally posted by cm7900 View Post
                      Can someone explain me what is this .sh file i download?
                      It's an installer that contains the commercially supported version of WINE, with fit and finish enhancements not in WINE, coupled with stuff not yet IN WINE. You need the serial number they will give you when you register with the other serial they gave you when you gave 'em your email address.

Comment

Working...
                      X