Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xonar DX - Ubuntu Intrepid - Mixer chaos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xonar DX - Ubuntu Intrepid - Mixer chaos!

Hello people, I come here for help, because, you're the last stand

Ubuntu is detecting the card perfectly, Xonar DX with the snd-virtuoso kernel module working, I have mixer, I have sound, using Intrepid Ibex downloaded yesterday from daily build.

All seems to be working, but, as soon as I move the volumen on my keyboard, the mixer mutes all devices except front channels, every time I move the volumen pad on the keyboard (or on the mixer itself) all the other outputs (surround, center, LFE and side) goes to the botton and get stuck in 0 volumen, this is really annoying, I have to regulate all volumes separately and I cannot use the volume on the keyboard or else I got mutting in all channels except front.

Also, when the volume is regulating, I get like a random movement of all sliders, they behave like crazy, this definetly seems like a bug related to not having any "master volume" on then panel.

I had seen a couple of users on this forum that has this card, so, I just wanted to know if you guys are experimenting the same thing, right now, this thing is useless if I cannot regulate the volume.

Thank you for your help!

Nobody ?

With a Xonar trying Ubuntu Intrepid? Can't believe it..

Comment

Hi all. I've recently installed Intrepid on my desktop and it works well. However I have a problem with the volume control - whenever I try to change it, the volume level slider goes crazy. Let me try to explain it more clearly. When I open the volume applet in the tray and try to drag the slider, it will instantly go to zero and then rapidly fluctuate up and down to random locations - it never goes where I drag it to. The same thing happens when I scroll the mouse wheel up and down, and

Comment

Working...
      X