Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe never????

Comment

• I still think it's a conspiracy, involving Microsoft, Ryan, a secret soviet society and an alien...

Comment

• Nah, it's just a publicity stunt.

Comment

• How cool is this? Phoronix is reporting that Epic?s Linux/Mac guy, Ryan Gordon, has confirmed that there will infact be a Linux client for Unreal Tournament 3 at launch. It won?t be on the media in the box, but it can be downloaded from their site for free and you just pop the Windows version of the game in the drive to play.

Also worth noting is that the client will be optimized for multi-core machines and the UnrealEd software they ship for map editing is already build using the cross platform C++ widget library wxWidgets; making a port to Linux even easier.
          =====================================
          anna

sales lead scoring
          CD Printing

Comment

• Originally posted by anna2008 View Post
            SPAM
            I dont get it?
            Last edited by pfunkman; 21 April 2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pfunkman View Post
              I dont get it?
              Turn on your internal SPAM filter... It'll flunk that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                Turn on your internal SPAM filter... It'll flunk that post.
                I see now, Thanks.

Comment

• If the game finally gets released, what exactly should the community do? I'd say ignore it, but that could be interpreted as there's no interest for their games; on the other hand, if you buy it, you're showing support for the product, but you may also be saying that you'll buy anything no matter how later/crappy. Am I over thinking this, or is a realistic scenario?

Comment

• It's called the choice between a dog's or a cat's turd :/

Comment

• Originally posted by MaestroMaus View Post
                      I still think it's a conspiracy, involving Microsoft, Ryan, a secret soviet society and an alien...
                      That is completely stupid. Everybody knows aliens use Plan 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X