Adobe Photoshop Under Linux To Become Possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Photoshop Under Linux To Become Possible

Within six months Adobe will be releasing a hosted version of Photoshop online. This new version is supposed to be ad-based. This will mean that Linux and Solaris users can use this Internet Photoshop; but this version will lack some advanced features.

Not related to this, but I am working on setting up a meeting with Adobe at their offices, so maybe when there I'll be able to squeeze a few new details
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

PLEASE ask about a full fledged Photoshop for Linux... I would be happy as heck if that ever came to be, haha. I own it for Windows... but don't use it as often as I should because I hate switching PCs.

I am not looking forward to the online version, really. Ads in your application puts a damper on things. I am not a fan of the GIMP, so it may be the next best thing.

Comment

well even if they are unwilling for a full photoshop for linux, I'd be quite happy if they offered an Elements version for Linux
      or at least some Crossover Office support ...
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
      Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

Working...
      X