No announcement yet.

CyberLink Announces Linux HD Video Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be interesting to see the feature list for it side by side to their list here http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/products/main_1_ENU.html

Comment

wait, why do I want DVD player software on my netbook? You know, the little device that doesn't have a DVD drive.

Comment

IF their HD support mean support of AVCHD then it can be usefull for all of the people who bought a sony HD camcorder.
        I do not think that gstreamer or vlc support it.

Comment

Not too long ago we considered standard DVD resolution as an HD format... Is amazing how the concept seems so... flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
            Not too long ago we considered standard DVD resolution as an HD format... Is amazing how the concept seems so... flexible.
            welcome in the flexibel world of ict naming conventions, where every dictonary is out-of-date in a few weeks flat

Comment

Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
              good point!

I had forgotten that 480p is an HD resolution.

Still, by today's standards, calling 480p HD seems a bit misleading.

(if that's even what they meant)

Comment

Originally posted by tmpdir View Post
                welcome in the flexibel world of ict naming conventions, where every dictonary is out-of-date in a few weeks flat
                Weeks? Some times it is only days and on occasion hours

Comment

Working...
                X