Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running all the tests in batch mode - how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running all the tests in batch mode - how?

Hi,
    I'd like to test my rig before and after overclocking, and also compare it with previous builds. I'd also like to keep a reference for comparing with Poronix hardware reviews.

I could run suites one by one in batch mode, f.e. making a script for that.

However, it won't allow me to have all the tests on one page, and it won't be as practical for comparing between different machines.

Since there isn't any batch-benchmark-all option, is there still a way to run all the suites while avoiding double testings (i.e. tests that belongs to different suites) and have all the results displayed as a single test?

Is there also some interest among fellow pts users to have a place to compare different setups where everyone would run all the tests and not just a selection (except of course those not available for the architecture tested, like amd64/OSX/Solaris/BSD...)? Once one of us has managed to run all the tests, the others could just grab the Global ID and run the same tests.

To make it more useful, is there a way on PhoronixGlobal to mix results for more than 2 different tests?

Thanks.

Hmmm interesting idea. It could easily be made a batch-benchmark-all with about a 10 line patch. Though is anyone else interested in this? The closest equivalent right now would be running benchmark universe.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X