Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Phoronix from Tagan Support

Hi Everyone

I'm Mark from Tagan Technical Support. It is our goal here at Tagan to provide all current and future users of Tagan products the highest quality, easiest to access technical support possible. For this reason, I hope you don't mind that I've registered on your fine forum here at Phoronix, and am available at any time via PM or this thread to assist you with any Tagan queries.

Originally posted by Tagan USA View Post
    Hi Everyone

I'm Mark from Tagan Technical Support. It is our goal here at Tagan to provide all current and future users of Tagan products the highest quality, easiest to access technical support possible. For this reason, I hope you don't mind that I've registered on your fine forum here at Phoronix, and am available at any time via PM or this thread to assist you with any Tagan queries.
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forums. You and Tagan are very welcome here. If there becomes enough interest here on the forums about your products or Tagan has interest. we can even create Tagan's own forum section here. You also now have a custom title set for your name.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forums. You and Tagan are very welcome here. If there becomes enough interest here on the forums about your products or Tagan has interest. we can even create Tagan's own forum section here. You also now have a custom title set for your name.
      Hi Michael

Thank you for the warm welcome, a sticky thread sounds good and would be easier for visitors and of course make my life that much easier aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagan USA View Post
        Hi Michael

Thank you for the warm welcome, a sticky thread sounds good and would be easier for visitors and of course make my life that much easier aswell.
        Thread has been stickied.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Cool, hello Mark.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I really like your Hardware - I own three of them, two times a 330W-PSU and one 380W, respectively. Keep it up!

PS: Since you're a support guy, you probably won't be the representative to contact in this matter - but what I and many of my fellow avid PC users here in Austria find lacking in the market are efficient PSUs tailored towards powering media-center-PCs and/or homeservers. Those would not require the insane wattages current models deliver (250 to 300W should easily suffice), yet should still provide enough connectors for things like S-ATA-power (at least 4 for me). I know I'd instantly buy two to three such PSUs, if available. Maybe you're able to forward this to your development and/or dept. :-)

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by colo View Post
            Cool, hello Mark.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I really like your Hardware - I own three of them, two times a 330W-PSU and one 380W, respectively. Keep it up!

PS: Since you're a support guy, you probably won't be the representative to contact in this matter - but what I and many of my fellow avid PC users here in Austria find lacking in the market are efficient PSUs tailored towards powering media-center-PCs and/or homeservers. Those would not require the insane wattages current models deliver (250 to 300W should easily suffice), yet should still provide enough connectors for things like S-ATA-power (at least 4 for me). I know I'd instantly buy two to three such PSUs, if available. Maybe you're able to forward this to your development and/or dept. :-)

Cheers!
            Hi Colo,

Thank you for choosing Tagan, I have forwarded your comments onto my relevent colleaques.

Maybe they have something in the pipeline to add additional SATA connectors as we are constantly making modifications to the various models already on the market.

If I get any positive feedback I'll keep you informed.

Comment

Working...
            X