Official Change Log
Changes since 177.70:
- Added support for the following new GPUs:
- GeForce 9500 GT
- Fixed a bug that caused GPU errors when applications used the X RENDER extension's repeating modes in conjunction with color-index overlays or rotation on GeForce 7 series and older GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused system hangs when using the NV-CONTROL interface to change GPU clock frequencies.
- Fixed a text rendering performance regression on GeForce 7 series and older GPUs when InitialPixmapPlacement is set to 2.
- Updated mode validation, in cases when no EDID is detected, such that 1024x768 @ 60Hz and 800x600 @ 60Hz are allowed, rather than just 640x480 @ 60Hz.
- Improved power management support.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Fixed a regression that caused the 'Auto' SLI X option setting to not enable SLI.
- Added a workaround for broken EDIDs provided by some Acer AL1512 monitors.