Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Developer Summit 2008 Starts

Phoronix: X Developer Summit 2008 Starts

The 2008 X Developer Summit has started this morning. However, as there is no Internet connection here other than a single 3G cell connection for 30 people, the audio recordings and Phoronix content will not be uploaded until later today. In the mean time though, here are a few notes from the talks thus far: X.Org Foundation: - $110,000 in the bank - Starting next year just one X conference plus weekend FOSDEM...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hey

I'm based in Edinburgh, so if anyone would like a tour or even a good night out give me a shout

mike at fireburn dot co dot uk or 07870 596829

Cheers

Mike

Comment

FireBurn: XDS is open to the public too, if you're interested in X. Check out the X.Org Wiki or just stop by the Zoo and tell them you're there for the X.Org summit and they'll tell you to go to the Mansion House.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Unfortunately I work during the day

But it would be nice to meet some of the amazing folk that make Xorg possible

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X