Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XDS 2008, With Input & GL Happiness Days

Phoronix: XDS 2008, With Input & GL Happiness Days

There's just about thirteen hours until the 2008 X Developers' Summit gets underway at the Edinburgh Zoo in Scotland. While attendance is low and the program was just getting thrown together at the last minute, it looks like everything will work out. This three day X.Org summit will kick off with the "input" day tomorrow that covers various aspects of X.Org input mechanisms...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Kidnapping all Xorg devs and forcing them to work faster could be an extreme way of accelerating development

A zoo full of developers? The term "code monkey" could have a literal meaning there

Comment

Ohmigod. I wondered why the conference was being held at the zoo, now it all suddenly makes sense.

Developers in Cages.

Sounds like a bad 70's drive-in movie.
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
        Ohmigod. I wondered why the conference was being held at the zoo, now it all suddenly makes sense.

Developers in Cages.

Sounds like a bad 70's drive-in movie.
        I'd more like something Balmer would dream of =)

With Google's Chrome browser I guess the safest place would actually be in a cage =)

Comment

Working...
        X