ut3 linux poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ut3 linux poll

Would you buy UT3 either inmediately after a linux client is available, a few days later, would you consider buying it, or will you undoubtly not buy it?
    Yes, inmediately
    23.21%
    Maybe
    33.93%
    No
    26.79%
    Already Bought It
    16.07%
    Last edited by xav1r; 23 August 2008, 12:47 AM.

There is no maybe/eventually option...

I'm not a huge shooter fan, so I wouldn't be rushing to pick it up. However, I will NEVER get it without the Linux option.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieAB View Post
      There is no maybe/eventually option...

I'm not a huge shooter fan, so I wouldn't be rushing to pick it up. However, I will NEVER get it without the Linux option.
      Well, the yes, a few days later could count as that one. Im trying to get a rough number of how many who would actually buy it to play it on linux natively would actually do so. But ill add that option too, if i can find the option.

Comment

it's not really clear to say "a few days later" as a Maybe. the impact is quite different imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
          it's not really clear to say "a few days later" as a Maybe. the impact is quite different imo.
          Ok, since no one has voted maybe so far, how do i change the option to "maybe"?

Comment

i've no clue.... sadly maybe the moderator could but i don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by xav1r View Post
              Ok, since no one has voted maybe so far, how do i change the option to "maybe"?
              You need both. One describes a desire to get it as soon as cash permits. The other indicates mixed feelings about the whole thing.

I'd answer "Maybe" and that's only because it's taken 9+ months. I've got other things in the budget to worry about than the title. I'm interested, but it's a tougher sell than if it'd been only a couple of months late or when they originally thought it'd come out.

If it shows in a couple of days like the rumored MacOS release would lead one to belive might be happening, I'll probably buy it. But if it goes on longer, it becomes with each passing week a more difficult sell for me.

Comment

Svartalf, your maybe is not the same as mine. Mine is a maybe, because it's a linux game, yours is a maybe not because of the messing around...

Comment

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
                  i've no clue.... sadly maybe the moderator could but i don't know...
                  Changed To maybe plus added an "Already Bought It" for those that pre-ordered back in November
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Voted no.
                    While I'm pretensively sticking to my guns about not buying another Epic product, I might if my friends were playing it, and currently they're not. They've been playing Hellgate London (which I can't run at all), and War3: DOTA. As of late though I'm now gearing up for the gathering cold storm that is Blizzard's next 2 releases: Starcraft II, and Diablo III. Epic has missed their window with me.
                    That's not taking into account the high cost of gathering as much money as I can for Full Sail come mid-November (I need around 1.5-2k before my financial aid kicks in, and I'm selling things left and right), or my $30 semi-monthly dump into Rock Band 2 SE.
                    Last edited by me262; 22 August 2008, 08:14 PM. Reason: Give it a short time, I'm listing things today.

Comment

Working...
                    X