Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of currently sold commercial games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of currently sold commercial games?

Hi, I was wondering if there's a complete (or somewhat complete) list of closed-source games that are still being sold?
    I'm aware of a few titles, but I'm not sure what's still being sold, and what's only available on Ebay now.

AFAIK theres not a complete sole list of games, you have to look check in different sites. Try tuxgames, they are one of the most complete ones.

Comment

They unfortunately don't include the AAA ones, Q3, UT2K4 and the like.
      The only one I can suggest is Cedega's GDDB, which lists known games, and in that, what works with Cedega, and what's native.
      It's not a good database...

Comment

Try this list at holarse linux gaming. The list is in german but rather complete. That is in the list are some games which are only usable with wine/cedega. But those should all be listed in this list. That is subtract the 2nd list from the first and you should have a list of (most) commercial, native linux games. That is to be sure that the list is native, click on the game of interest and check if they mention wine or cedega on the page, if they do not, it is likely that it is really native Linux.

Comment

icculus has a list of games with non-/commercial titles, but I don't know if that is still being kept up-to-date.

Comment

http://www.linuxgamingworld.com/ -- They seem to have a hotlist of some of what I'd consider worthwhile commercial games. TuxGames has already been mentioned (and you should go there to check what's available there out...) as well- they've got the other good stuff up for sale.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

thanks everyone for such a great list
                this was extremely helpful to me

Comment

Working...
                X