Natural Selection 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection 2

www.linux-gamers.net pointed out that Unknown Worlds just begun developing Natural Selection 2, a sequel to the popular Half Life 1 mod Natural Selection.

They haven't confirmed a Linux client yet, but you can show your interest on this forum thread.

I for myself like the idea of a native client.

Well, the game is in development for some 3 years or so. They recently have switched from the Source engine to an own engine and some weeks ago have stated that a Linux client is likely (if I recall correctly). The first one for HL1 was great

Comment

If it's like the original mod, then it's great... if it's like what the mod become over time, then it's bad. Let's hope the former is true ( my vote for a Linux client )

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
        If it's like the original mod, then it's great... if it's like what the mod become over time, then it's bad. Let's hope the former is true ( my vote for a Linux client )
        Heh... Here's a front-runner along with the EU2 engine port work. It's being added to the wish list thread as a "looking into it" title and I'm going to contact them here in a bit to see what they have to say.

Good catch guys!

Comment

Working...
        X