Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt Creator 3.4 Brings C++ Programming Improvements & More

Phoronix: Qt Creator 3.4 Brings C++ Programming Improvements & More

The Qt Company has today announced the official release of Qt Creator 3.4, one of the best open-source IDEs for programmers and the de facto development environment for Qt applications...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

QT works in windows right?

Comment

Originally posted by b15hop View Post
      QT works in windows right?
      Yes. It works on most platforms.

Comment

Its working on Windows XP SP3 or later (K)Ubuntu Linux 11.10 (32-bit and 64-bit) or later Mac OS X 10.7 or later.Building the sources requires Qt 5.4.0 or later. Qt Creator 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 ? mostly good (inteface wise), 3.4beta ? good, 3.4 release ? mostly major interface breakage?3.4 broke most of the plugins out there.I like QtCreator very much, it is a good, high quality IDE.I have tried other famous IDE like Dev c++, vs2013, code blocks, Eclipse, I still like QtCreator most. Never feel it is ?non user friendly, full of useless ui element

Comment

Qt Creator is the best C++ IDE for Mac OS X and Linux. In fact, it so good that I use it to do half the work when writing code on Windows (and the other half is, of course, Visual Studio). Some things are much faster and easier to do in Creator ? and I have Visual Assist plugin for Visual Studio! Without VA, Creator is the best IDE for Windows as well. Until it comes to debugging. One thing it?s terrib le at is debugging. Which, by the way, is too bad because on Windows there?s the great Visual Studio, but on Linux / Mac there?s no alternative to Qt Creator that can?t even do simple things like visualizing STL containers.for more information visit : http://uternity.me

Comment

Working...
          X