Via Linux Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Via Linux Drivers

Has anyone tested Via's Linux drivers on your Via-chipset based motherboards?

viaarena.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, viaarena.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I'm curious to how good their drivers are because I have an S3 Unichrome IGP and I'm planning on installing Fedora Core 4 on it in the distant future.

We have been trying to work with VIA on delivering some Linux figures shortly, though so far we have yet to see any boards arrive.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks for the response, Michael. Did VIA actually agree to assist you with those Linux figures? Because that would be swell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
        We have been trying to work with VIA on delivering some Linux figures shortly, though so far we have yet to see any boards arrive.
        Would you accept 3rd party evaluations of the stuff? I happen to have several EPIA boards as well as ATI, NVidia, and soon Intel based setups.

Comment

Working...
        X